Cape, Single Family - Portsmouth, NH
You will be surprised to see what lives behind the unassuming face this home presents to the street. Launch your kayaks from your back yard or boat from your future dock. Enjoy the serene water views from every room and entertaining is a must in the open concept space. Perfect for year round living or a great vacation getaway. Efficient to maintain since this is practically a new home, gutted to the studs and rebuilt within the last 3years. Amenities include central air, spray foam insulation, upscale kitchen & baths, hardwood flooring yet retains the charm of the original c1702 exposed beams. With 91’ of direct water frontage on the back channel of the Piscataqua with commanding water views including all 3 bridges and still walking distance to downtown Portsmouth this home is the perfect find!
Liz Levey-Pruyn of RE/MAX Shoreline
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Seacoast, N.H. & Southern Maine,
Vol. 27, Issue 09, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooktop: Gas
- Vent Hood
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Wood Siding
- Parking: Paved or Surfaced; 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Three-Quarter Bath; Three-Quarter Bath; Three-Quarter Bath
Type of View
- River/Creek/Lake View
- Water View
- Little Harbor School,Portsmouth High School,Portsmouth Middle School
- Little Harbor School,Portsmouth Middle School,Portsmouth High School
- Portsmouth High School,Little Harbor School,Portsmouth Middle School
- Portsmouth High School,Portsmouth Middle School,Little Harbor School
- Portsmouth Middle School,Little Harbor School,Portsmouth High School
- Portsmouth Middle School,Portsmouth High School,Little Harbor School